daVinci is a fast growing, dynamic company delivering best-in-class advanced planning software to the Retail Industry. Today, and throughout its 8 year history, daVinci’s innovative software helps fashion retailers grow revenue, increase profits and operate more efficiently through intelligent assortment planning. With customer satisfaction as our first priority, a dynamic collaborative environment draws upon the full knowledge capital of all our people to provide the best solutions possible.
daVinci is seeking experienced Technical Consultants to: manage the successful implementation of daVinci at customer sites; support the sales cycle and; contribute in product strategy, development and process improvement by:
Providing Technical Consulting knowledge and advice; conducting client discovery and design sessions; document customer business process, application design, and gap analysis; analyze and manage customer requirements and expectations; design, develop, and deliver customer training; demonstrate and support the sales cycle; contribute to continuous improvement of implementation methodologies, transfer customer’s knowledge into technical documentation and build the bridge between the customer and development team.
- experience in the retail industry with an understanding of the Buying, Assortment Planning and Merchandise Planning processes
- experience in full cycle software development and proven technical skill set in Java, Oracle database, Jasper iReport
- preparing, planning and delivering clear and persuasive sales presentations
- ability to manage client meetings and expectations
- proven ability to create, gather and maintain documentation on projects and activities
- good analytical skills with proven decision making/problem solving capability
- superb organization and time management skills; ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently
- highly developed communication, negotiation, conflict resolution skills
- proven interpersonal relationship skills; tact, diplomacy and professionalism
- motivated to work in unsupervised settings and manage multiple tasks/projects
- flexible and able to respond to special project needs quickly as they arise
- proficiency with MS Office Suite, Internet, and ability to learn new systems, technologies and processes as they develop
- ability to write technical documentation
- ability to accommodate frequent international and domestic travel
Thank you for your interest in daVinci. We advise that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.