daVinci is a fast growing, dynamic company delivering best-in-class advanced planning software to the Retail Industry. Today, and throughout its 8 year history, daVinci’s innovative software helps fashion retailers grow revenue, increase profits and operate more efficiently through intelligent assortment planning. With customer satisfaction as our first priority, a dynamic collaborative environment draws upon the full knowledge capital of all our people to provide the best solutions possible.
Based in downtown Toronto, you will perform software development and maintenance functions for an assortment planning application. Partner in a team environment and also work independently to design, develop, code, test and debug database objects or code to meet specifications and solve business and technical needs.
- Experience working with relational data modeling, data warehousing, relational databases such as MS SQL server, Oracle, DB2.
- Experience working with database development methodologies, design and implementation multi-threaded/concurrent programming experience, familiar with PL/SQL
- Experience working with business intelligence tools such as JasperReport and ability to design JasperReport template according to business documents
- Experience on database tuning and troubleshooting
- Solid experience with source control packages (e.g. SVN)
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objects or activities
- Effective judgment in prioritizing and time allocation
- Good verbal and written communication in English
Thank you for your interest in daVinci. We advise that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.